Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Recipe: Quick Potato Chip/Vegetable Dip

Last night I had the munchies while watching a movie, Star Wars - A New Hope (Episode IV) for the 20th time. Fortunately my wife had just bought a bag of Ruffles ridge potato chips so I grabbed a bunch of those in a bowl and began munching. However even though they tasted good they needed something extra - a dip! We had no dip in the refrigerator, so I quickly made my own out of Buttermilk Ranch dressing, dried Parsley, Garlic Powder and Feta Cheese. Now I should say it was even easier than that for me, because we already keep part of our giant cheap $7 128FL OZ/1 gallon/3.79L Buttermilk Ranch container from Sam's, which keeps and takes us about 12 months to go through, in a separate squeeze bottle container mixed with dried Parsley and Garlic Powder.

Recipe - Quick Potato Chip/Vegetable Dip

Ingredients:
4 Parts Ranch dressing with Dried Parsley and Garlic Powder
1 Part Feta Cheese

Mix well in dipping container crumbling and squeezing feta cheeses thoroughly into ranch dressing.

Enjoy with potato chips, celery sticks, carrots or other snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment